Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 14

I didn't write anything for yesterday because my phone broke and I couldn't really use it much. Anyway I'll try and remember the highlights of yesterday and share them with you.

We woke up around 12 and showered up. Me Riley, and Max ordered more pizza from Joes Fleetwood Pizzeria. It was so damn good.

After that we played around in their little music room.

Around 4pm we left the house and headed to
An apple store nearby the venue we we played. I went there to restore my phone and luckily it's working great.

We got to the venue and it's a really cool place. It's very similar to the there center. We got free food from
Chipotle and shared it with oblivion.

Then we played UNO stakes. Riley had to wear a leather strap thong thing during our set and I had to have my mouth duck tapes shut for the whole show. It was so shitty. Our set was pretty good as well as oblivion's.

After the show we went to some Deli. On our way there were we saw two ambulances and like 6 cops in a alley looking spot. They later blocked the rode I swear someone got stabbed or
Shot. Fisch from Oblivion was nice enough to buy me and Cailin a sandwich, thanks so much homie! After we ate we hung around and told stories for like 2 hours. It was a good time. Sucks that this was a our last day with them.

We left the deli pretty late and headed back to peters house. Oh! Before we went to bed we found some weird ass bug crawling across the floor! Looks like some spider/centipede alien shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment