Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 13

We woke up from Chelsea's around 10 and watched the office and ate pop tarts. We left her house around 1130 and headed to my grandmothers house!

It was awesome at my grandmothers house. I go to see my aunts and cousins. My grandma made us homes pizza, meatloaf, sausage, pasta, ham, and these homeade biscotti cookies.
We ate there and talked for about 2 hours. It was really nice to see that part of my family it's been like 3 or 4 years! Thanks grandma.

Before we left RI we stopped At Dels lemonade because I haven't had it in like 10 years. It was some delicious frozen lemonade.I sorta miss living here. Now we're headed to NYC.

We got to my uncle Peters around 5pm and I miss it so much here! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. He got us tons of pizza and wings for dinner! It was great. After bonding for awhile Joey took us to the city!

We went on the staten island ferry to see the state of liberty. It was so awesome! Then we went to time square and met up with oblivion. We walked around for awhile and got nuts or nuts. It was delicious! Thanks for taking us out Joey! Also, Thank you so much Peter for everything Peter, feeding us, letting us stay in your house, and for being so welcoming.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment